A mobile responsive website is now essential. All Ticketyboo sites work on mobile devices. According to SimilarWeb’s State of Mobile Web US report, roughly 56 per cent of consumer traffic to the leading US websites is now from mobile devices.
- Having a mobile responsive web site is no longer simply a useful extra it is essential. With traffic from mobile devices at 50% you can not afford to handicap yourself.
- Visitors using Mobile devices spend less time on a site making it even more important that you get their attention and make that initial contact quickly.
- Over 33% of your subscribers check their email on mobile devices. Are your emails mobile responsive? If not you are giving yourself an enormous handicap.
- 79% of people surveyed use their smartphone for reading email — a higher percentage than those who used it for making calls.
- Google says 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site they had trouble accessing and 40% visit a competitor’s site instead.
- Google is ranking sites on their responsiveness and the user experience using a mobile device. Opt in forms etc must comply. You can read the official Google Webmaster announcement here and check if your pages are Mobile Responsive here
- Local business? – According to Google “50% of consumers who conducted a local search on their smartphone visited a store within a day, and 34% who searched on computer/tablet did the same.”
All Ticketyboo websites are mobile responsive. They look good on phones, tablets and desktops. The marketing sequence emails and other marketing email are designed to be responsive and display well on mobile devices. Opt-ins and forms are developed to ensure they meet Google’s new rules (see above) and are specific for desktops and mobile. Any questions please contact me